SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018-18
CHSL Recruitment exam recruitment process, notification, online application, exam syllabus, eligibility, vacancy details, admit card, exam date, and results selection process. SSC CHSL is abbrevated for ‘Staff Selection Commission Combined High School Level’. Candidates can apply for various post such as Clerk, junior Assistant, postal Assistant, data entry operator. Minimum Qualification for this post is Intermediate. Age limit, Age relaxation, category wise vacancy details, Most of all, details are clearly mentioned below.
- Organization Name: SSC CHSL
- Subject: CHSL Recruitment & results notification News
- Selection process; written exam & interview.
- How to apply: Online Mode
- Last date: 18.12.2018
Online application start date 18.11.2018. SSC CHSL Application form will be available in online. You have to register in ssc.nic.in portal to apply for chsl exam.
SSC CHSL Recruitment Summary:
Posts No & Name: 3259 posts
SSC CHSL vacancy list according to divisions is given clearly below.
- Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant: 898 posts
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: 2359 posts
- Data Entry Operator: 02 posts
- Qualification: inter
- Age Limit: 18 to 27 years as on 01.08.2018. Relaxation available reserved candidates (OBC, SC, ST)
- Application Fee: 100/-
- Pay scale Approximately: 5200-50200/-
- Selection process; Written exam + CBT
- How to apply: visit http://ssc.nic.in/ check apply online menu in main navigation bar from 18/11/2018.
- Online application website. http://ssc.nic.in
All Details like eligibility, post, vacancy, selection process are detailed in the SSC CHSL Notification pdf. Therefore, to know more information click on the below Advertisement pdf link here
Information about Syllabus, Exam pattern, papers, and Section wise marks are present in the PDF file. You can visit above link.
Recruitment Results & Selection merit list:
SSC CHSL exam results will be available within few months after completion of exam date. selection process takes few months of time. Candidates are shortlisted based on their marks.And Finally, shortlisted candidates from merit list will be hired for any of these post.
So, prepare well and perform well because this exam is conducted only once in a year..
So, For More details like document verification, medical exam, Interview list and Call letter or admit card, salary, visit http://ssconlineadmitcard.in/ for regular updates.